Who we are
Our website address is: https://rinkiart.com/home.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
PayFast recognises the importance of protecting the personal information that you (“the User”) provide to us. Therefore, we have put together, and endevour to follow this policy that respects and addresses that.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
2.1 PayFast collects information from the User at several different points on the Site. PayFast is the sole owner of the information collected on PayFast‘s web site (“the Site”). We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
2.2 Consent to collect information can be express (eg. signing an agreement) or implied (eg. if the User is given an opportunity to opt-out of a specific form of information sharing, but chooses not to do so, PayFast implies that the User chooses to share this information with us).
2.3 PayFast processes personal information on web hosting servers which may not be in your present country.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of service provision to the User we may collect certain forms of information. The types of information that we may collect are detailed below:
- Information you provide – When you register for an account on PayFast by completing the appropriate form, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and phone number). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our service.
- Financial Information – In the course of providing a service to you, PayFast may ask for financial information (Bank account details, credit card details etc.). Such information will be treated with the upmost privacy, will be stored encrypted on our systems, will only be communicated across a secure link and will not be provided to any third parties except where necessary to provide PayFast‘s service to you.
- Log information – When you use PayFast, our server automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications – When you send email or other communication to PayFast, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links – PayFast may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed and who followed them, either on the web site or in electronic communications. We use this information to improve the quality of our service, customized content and advertising.
4. HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED
4.1 PayFast collects user information for the purposes described below:
- Providing a service to our users, including the display of customized content and advertising
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our service
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our equipment and resources
- Developing new services
4.2 While mostly this information will be used to provide a service to our users, it may also be used to provide our own services.
5.1 PayFast may send the User, site and service announcement updates on an irregular basis. Users are not able to unsubscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about our service.
5.2 On occasion PayFast will email newletters to provide the User with information that we think the User will find useful, including information about new products and services. We might also contact the User by email to see if the User is interested in participating in market research regarding PayFast. We may also contact the User by email to respond to customer-service complaints that the User has submitted, to address a problem affecting the User’s use of the service or to verify the User’s account information if the User submits a password request.
6. INFORMATION SHARING
6.1 PayFast may share aggregate demographic information with our advertisers or information collection companies, but will not reveal any personally identifiable information in these instances. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. We may also partner with third parties to provide specific services. When the User signs up for these services, we will share the information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
6.2 PayFast may share a User’s contact information with other registered Users for the purposes of resolving support queries relating to PayFast or the service provided to a User by another User. This contact information includes, but is not limited to, name, surname, email address and phone number. Typically, this would be providing a buyer’s contact details to a seller or vice versa, where PayFast has the necessary information to assist, but cannot actually resolve a support query.
7. DATA INTEGRITY
8. INFORMATION SECURITY
8.1 We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
8.2 We restrict access to personal information to PayFast employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
9. ACQUISITION OR MERGER
10. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
10.2 PayFast is, however, under no obligation to inform the User of such changes when they happen, although it is assumed that any changes will be minor and will not fundamentally impact the User. Should the change be deemed by PayFast to be significant, we will endevour to inform the User of these changes through whatever means we deem necessary (banner on home page, email notification etc.) in a timely manner.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
If the User has any questions about this Privacy Statement or about PayFast‘s information collection practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12.1 The terms “The User” and “User” are used interchangeably and refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason whatsoever.
12.2 The terms “we” and “PayFast” are used interchangeably and refer to PayFast itself and all individuals and/or entities acting directly on behalf of PayFast.